Handouts and Worksheets
These concise, visual resources can be a big help in the growth and healing process. They can be used:
1) During therapy, to illustrate skills or principles in a concise, memorable way.
2) To share what you have learned with spouses, children, and others.
3) To hang on the fridge, the bathroom mirror, or elsewhere, as a silent reminder of what you have learned, to make it easier to implement from day to day.
These handouts are located on CounselingLibrary.org, in the Resources/Handouts section, where they are organized by topic.
There are too many to list here, but here are some of our favorites, used most often in therapy:
HANDOUTS ON EMOTIONAL WELLNESS
- Overview: The Diamond Model
- Worksheet: Understanding the Causes of YOUR Depression
- The Antidepressant Lifestyle: How to Become and Remain Well
- 10 Forms of Twisted Thinking, and How to Replace Them
- Mood Log 1 (3 steps - Identifying)
- Mood Log 2 (5 steps - Replacing)
HANDOUTS ON RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
- Understanding Personality Differences
- MBTI Results Summary
- The SIPAF Assessment: Identifying the Impact of Abuse or Other Trauma
Many additional handouts on a large range of topics are available for you to browse and study, located at:
- CounselingLibrary.org, in the Resources/Handouts section.
Your change and growth will be most effective if you are learning, developing, and implementing your new strategies consistently, day by day - not just when you're in counseling sessions. These handouts are provided to help inform and support you in your healing journey.